Thursday, August 11, 2016

Sale Blitz - Three: A Menage Erotic Romance by S. C. Daiko



Title : Three: A Menage Erotic Romance
Author: S.C. Daiko
Genre: Erotic Romance 






I shouldn’t want this, shouldn’t want them, and I definitely shouldn’t want all the dirty things they do – not just to me but to each other.
Except I do want it.
I want it so bad I can’t keep my head straight.
Why does dirty have to feel so damn good?
It’s lust, simple as that. No strings, just two guys, a girl and a whole lotta sex.
I can handle that.
Sure I can.
No big deal… it’s not like I’m going to fall for them or anything, right?

***
Sexy Italian Max has had the starring role in some hot dreams and wild nights for Lauren. Now she will be living with him, leaving her life in Seattle behind while she works for his company in Rome, Italy. There she meets gorgeous Englishman Steve, who is also rooming at Max’s villa. Soon crazy ideas start to form in Lauren’s mind about having both men in her bed. When Lauren’s fantasy becomes reality, the two sex gods take her to such heights of pleasure she never imagined possible. So what could possibly go wrong?

 *** IF YOU LIKE A FAST, FUN, SEXY READ, THEN "THREE" IS YOUR NUMBER. Advisory: vivid erotica and scenes involving BDSM,MFM, and MMF. Most definitely 18+.
















S. C. Daiko is an erotic romance author. When she isn’t bringing her fantasies alive on the page, she enjoys the sweet life of the Veneto in northern Italy – where she lives with her husband and two cats.


She writes historical fiction under the name Siobhan Daiko.









0 comments:

Post a Comment