Sunday, December 20, 2015

Release Day Blitz - Royal Savage by Victoria Ashley

RS RDB Royal Savage by Victoria Ashley releases on December 20th and you can buy it now for only $0.99!

Cover Designer’s Page (CT Cover Creations)

Cover Model's Facebook Page (Josh Mario John)

Photographer: Lane Dorsey

Goodreads


Royal cover

tag17

I CAN’T CLOSE MY EYES… I refuse to. Every time I do, all I see is blood, death, and pain. I can feel it - almost taste it, bringing me back to that night. It doesn't matter that I'm still breathing; I no longer need it, I no longer want it. I despise it along with everything else around me. The only thing I long for is to fucking fade away. I've given up. Until her at least… AVALON. She comes into my world, knocking me on my ass. It turns me on to have her around me. Makes me want to wrap my hand around her tight little throat and fuck her until she feels my pain, feels the monster in me, but also makes me want to protect her from the very thing that she should be afraid of... me. Once she sees the damage that I’m capable of; she’ll look at me like everyone else around me does: with fear. Avalon Knight HIS EYES... THE DARKNESS IN them draws me to him, making me want to taste him, feel him… and save him. I shouldn't have gotten on the back of his motorcycle that day. I know that now. Colton warned me. I was told it was dangerous. I was told that nothing would be the same. He was right. ROYAL is dangerous, dark, and seductive; the very thing that keeps me hanging on, willing to give my last breath just to touch him… breathe him in. He’s savage, inked, and highly captivating. So different from his brother… He's hazardous to my health, mind, and body, yet the only thing that I crave. I want to free him. I want to change his mind, but I'm afraid that he’s already too faded…


Royal Savage Banner-live

tag19 

  Prologue I CAN’T CLOSE MY EYES…. I refuse to. Every time I do, all see is blood, death, and pain. I can feel it - almost taste it. It doesn't matter that I'm still breathing; I no longer need it, I no longer want it. I despise it along with everything else around me. The only thing I long for is to fucking fade away and pretend as if I’m not standing here covered in blood; crimson fucking red from head to toe, with my heart pounding so viciously that my chest feels as if it’s going to burst the fuck open. My lungs burn as I inhale another long drag from the cigarette I’ve been holding. The smoke fills my lungs, expanding them and sending a cooling sensation throughout my shaking body. I long for some kind of relief, but it fucking brings none. I take another drag anyways, waiting for what’s to come next. I know what’s coming, because I called them: red and blue flashing lights. I stand frozen in the window, numbly watching as they grow near, the sounds of sirens getting louder with each passing second. Taking one last drag, I toss the cigarette at the glass and turn away. I could care less if this motherfucker burns down. There’s nothing left here for me. Not anymore. My body starts moving, mindlessly checked out and lost somewhere in this never ending nightmare of my world at its end. I feel the hatred start to build, the animosity of the night overwhelming me. I bring my blood-covered hands up to rub my face as I growl out, releasing some of my pent up anger. I growl out until my throat feels raw, but just like the cigarette it does shit to relieve this pain that is slowly killing me. I walk slowly and in a daze, passing three breathless bodies before I stop in front of… her. Blood covers her blonde hair and her once pink, plump lips are now ice fucking blue. I reach over to pull her into my arms, feeling my heart die a little more with each breath that she doesn’t take. That’s when the door flies open and I hear them piling in. Heavy footsteps take over until that’s all I can hear, besides the erratic beating of my dead fucking heart. A buzzing fills my ears, my heartbeat speeds up at an uncontrollable rate, and all I see is red as I’m yanked to my feet, two officers fighting to restrain me. I don’t care if they fucking take me away. I will rot in fucking hell for her, but I’m not done saying goodbye yet. I feel the cuffs snap around my wrists, hard; too fucking hard. My hands may not be free, but that won’t stop me. Rotating my shoulders, I swing my head back as hard as I can, slamming it into a nose that I hear crack. That shit is broken. I know that for sure, and so does he by the way he curses and steps away to hold his bleeding nose. Another set of hands attempt to grab me from behind as I make my way down to the ground, on my knees, burying my face into her lifeless neck. I kiss it gently for the last time, before my head is yanked backwards and I’m torn away from her. I’m pushed down to my face and a knee digs into my neck. This is where my world ends. This is where I stop wanting to live. This is where I lose her…

RS teaser 2

tag15

Victoria Ashley grew up in Rockford, IL and has had a passion for reading for as long as she can remember. After finding a reading app where it allowed readers to upload their own stories, she gave it a shot and writing became her passion. She lives for a good romance book with tattooed bad boys that are just highly misunderstood and is not afraid to be caught crying during a good read. When she’s not reading or writing about bad boys, you can find her watching her favorites shows such as Sons Of Anarchy, Dexter and True Blood. She is the author of Wake Up Call, This Regret, Slade, Hemy, Cale, Get Off on the Pain, and Something for the Pain. Victoria is currently working on more releases for 2016.

Victoria’s Facebook Page 

Royal full cover

0 comments:

Post a Comment